Estimated payments or partial payments will not be accepted. Please make your payment for the exact amount indicated on your tax bill.
You may pay your bill online with your MasterCard, Discover Card, Visa or American Express until October 19, 2019. Please note there will be a credit/debit card convenience fee added to your payment which is neither charged nor collected by the Kendall County Collector’s Office. This program is being offered through the Illinois State Treasurer’s Office. You will need your PIN number and the payment amount from your tax bill to use this service. You may use the E-Pay link on the Treasurer’s main page.
Automatic Withdrawal of Funds (ACH)
Kendall County provides convenient and timely payment of your real estate taxes. You will need to complete and sign an authorization form and attach a voided check. The form is available on our web site or you can call 630-553-4124 to have one sent to you.
You may pay your bill over the phone with your Discover Card, MasterCard or American Express until October 19, 2019. Just call 1-888-465-3409 and follow the instructions to make a payment. Please note there will be a credit card convenience fee added to your payment which is neither charged nor collected by the Kendall County Collector’s Office.
Follow these steps to send your payment by mail:
- Payments must be made in full for the installment amount or for the entire tax bill.
- Always include your coupon (found at the bottom of your bill) for the installment(s) you are paying. (Do not send the entire bill, only the coupon.)
- Please include your parcel number (PIN) on your check.
- Never staple, paperclip or tape your check or coupon.
- Never mail cash.
- Be sure the face of your check includes:
- Phone Number
This information will help us contact you if there is a question about your payment.
Mail your payments to:
Kendall County Collector
111 West Fox Street
Yorkville IL 60560