Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Expand/Contract Questions and Answers

  • Can the State’s Attorney’s Office help a custodial parent collect past due child support?

  • Can a victim of a crime drop or file a charge against another person?

  • Does the State’s Attorney’s Office prosecute local city/village ordinance violations?

  • How do I get a marriage license?

  • What should I do if I am the victim of identity theft?

  • Where do I send a Notice of Foreclosure?