ANNOUNCEMENT - SHERIFF SALES AND EVICTIONS
Due to the restrictions put in place by the 23rd Judicial Circuit Court regarding COVID-19, all Evictions will NOT be conducted until further notice.
Sheriff Sales are scheduled to resume. The first Sheriff Sale is tentatively scheduled for September 14th at the Kendall County Sheriff's Office.
*This information is subject to change based on any modifications, moratoriums, or guideline changes issued by the State of Illinois or Judicial directives.
If you have any questions, please call our Civil Process Department at 630-553-7500 x1152
Effective July 1, 2014, the Civil Process fees in the County of Kendall will be increased because of a cost accounting study conducted by Fiscal Choice Consulting. This rate adjustment complies with the provisions of 55 ILCS 5/4-5001, and has been voted on and approved by the Kendall County Board and attested to by the Kendall County Clerk and Recorder Ms Debbie Gillette. These fees are available to the public for viewing at the Kendall County Clerk’s Office and are listed below.
Please feel free to contact the Civil Process Division should you have any questions or need to determine if the location of your defendant is located within the County of Kendall.
Kendall County Sheriff’s Office
Civil Process Division
1102 Cornell Lane
Yorkville, IL 60560
Civil Process Fees
- Body Attachment: Base fee $105.00 plus .50 per mile (x two) if a transport is needed
- Evictions: $285.00 (a posting fee of $59.50 is due at the time of setting the eviction, and will be applied towards the $285.00 overall fee.)
- Execute/Acknowledge Real Estate Deed of Sale: $15.00
- $75.00 fee for judgments up to $1,000.00
- $150.00 fee for judgment amounts $1,000.00 – $15,000.00
- $300.00 fee for judgments $15,000.00 or more
- Counter Service: $45.00
- Bond Fee: $35.00
- Fingerprinting: $25.00
- Copies of Crash Reports: $5.00 per report
- Civil Process: Base fee of $45.00 [service] plus $14.50 [return] plus a mileage fee. The rates are broken down by zip code and are listed in the table below.
$10.00 more for each additional defendant served at the same location.