Kendall County Sheriff FAQ

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option
  • KCSO

    • Can the State’s Attorney’s Office provide a resident of Kendall County with legal advice?

    • Do you accept credit cards?

    • How can I dispose of unwanted medication?

    • How do I bond someone out of jail?

    • How do I get a copy of a police/accident report?

    • How do I pay for my ticket?

    • I am going out of town. Can the Sheriff's Office keep an eye on my house?

    • I think I've had a scam phone call/email, what should I do?

    • My house is in foreclosure do I need to move out now?

    • What car seat or booster seat should I be using for my child?

    • What is the fee to have papers served by a deputy?

    • When and where are Sheriff's Sales held?

    • Who do I call about a dead animal in the road?