Lawyer Referral

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Attorney Assistance

The Kendall County Bar Association does not maintain or operate a lawyer referral service. If you require the assistance of an attorney, you should contact one of the organizations listed below. For lawyers who practice in Kendall County regularly, you should contact Illinois Lawyer Referral or the Kane County Bar Association.

Organization Name Phone Number Website
Illinois Lawyer Referral (877) 451-9934
Kendall County Bar Association
Kane County Bar Association (630) 762-1900
DuPage Bar Association (630) 653-7779
Will County Bar Association (815) 726-0383
Lake County Bar Association (847) 244-3143
Peoria County Bar Association (309) 674-6049
Winnebago County Bar Association (815) 964-4992
Chicago Bar Association (312) 554-2000
Chicago Women’s Bar Association (312) 341-8530
Prairie State Legal Services (800) 531-7057

Cook County Outside Chicago

Organization Name Phone Number Website
North Suburbs (847) 715-9328
NW Suburbs (847) 221-2601
West Suburbs (708) 338-2662
South Suburbs (708) 633-9700
SW Suburbs (708) 371-4930