The Supervisor of Assessments Office has three major functions as set by statute. One is to supervise the township assessors in making uniform assessments to taxable real estate, serve as Clerk of the County Board of Review when it is in session and to serve as Chairperson of the Farmland Assessment Review Committee.
The supervisor of Assessments has been given definite responsibilities of coordinating the assessor’s activities:
- Hold annual county meetings with assessors for the purpose of consultation and instruction that shall tend to uniform action of deputy assessors in this County.
- Issue printed instructions, rules and procedures agreed upon at the annual meetings, to be used by assessors and taxpayers alike.
- Assist in the assessment of properties that present special problems.
- Prepare and maintain up-to-date record cards as a basis for standard appraisal methods.
- Review and revise the assessment and to make corrections as shall appear to be just between districts, properties, and persons.
- Equalize assessments by township.
- Publish the assessment roll for each township.
- Apply preferential assessments and homestead exemptions as mandated by statute.
- Report statistical data and abstracts to the Illinois Department of Revenue.
Contact us at: Web_Email_Assessments@co.kendall.il.us
2019 Assessment Publications & Appeal Forms
Notice to Kendall County Taxpayers: Assessed Values for 2019
2019 Township Publications
- Big Grove Township
- Bristol Township
- Fox Township
- Kendall Township
- Lisbon Township
- Little Rock Township
- Na-Au-Say Township
- Oswego Township
- Seward Township
Board of Review Assessment Complaint Form – Residential (Appeal Form) – October 15, 2019 Final Filing Date
Board of Review Assessment Complaint Form – Commercial/Industrial (Appeal Form) – October 15, 2019 Final Filing Date
Simple GIS Viewer – Property Characteristics
In an effort to deliver information more quickly and easily, we have developed an app (Simple GIS Viewer) that can be used on any browser on any device.
All you need is the PIN to enter and find information. Assessments on list are for current year.
CAMA/Sales GIS Viewer
This is the CAMA/Sales GIS Viewer, offering parcel search capabilities and including Sales and CAMA (Computer Aided Mass Appraisal) data.
Sales polygons outlined with a thick magenta line indicate a non-arms length transaction or sale not considered by the Department of Revenue.