I want to...

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Expand/Contract Questions and Answers

  • Can a victim of a crime drop or file a charge against another person?

  • Can the State’s Attorney’s Office help a custodial parent collect past due child support?

  • Can the State’s Attorney’s Office provide a resident of Kendall County with legal advice?

  • Community Links

  • Do you accept credit cards?

  • Does the State’s Attorney’s Office prosecute local city/village ordinance violations?

  • How can I dispose of unwanted medication?

  • How do I bond someone out of jail?

  • How do I find out Property Tax Information?

  • How do I find the zoning for my property?

  • How do I get a copy of a police/accident report?

  • How do I get a marriage license?

  • How do I pay for my ticket?

  • How to I register to vote?

  • I am going out of town. Can the Sheriff's Office keep an eye on my house?

  • I think I've had a scam phone call/email, what should I do?

  • My house is in foreclosure do I need to move out now?

  • What car seat or booster seat should I be using for my child?

  • What is the fee to have papers served by a deputy?

  • What should I do if I am the victim of identity theft?

  • When and where are Sheriff's Sales held?

  • Who do I call about a dead animal in the road?