The Facilities Management Department strives to provide efficient and effective operation and stewardship of Kendall County facilities and grounds. Our team goal is to provide customer satisfaction by recognizing and meeting the needs of various county departments, providing a safe and comfortable environment for employees and visitors, while maintaining fiscal responsibility, in accordance with the policies and procedures of the Kendall County Board.
The Facilities Management Department is responsible for:
- Professional Facilities Management of Kendall County buildings and grounds.
- Efficient operation of all environmental systems, including custodial services, waste removal, paper recycling, snow removal & grounds maintenance.
- Operation of building heating, ventilating, and air conditioning systems, environmental control systems, energy management systems, telephones, phone switches and voice mail systems.
- Provide technical assistance to other county departments in the fulfillment of their duties.
Facilities served by our department include the following:
- Animal Control 802 W. John St. Yorkville, IL 60560
- Coroner 804 W. John St. Suite A Yorkville, IL 60560
- County Office Building 111 W. Fox St. Yorkville, IL 60560
- Courthouse 807 W. John St. Yorkville, IL 60560
- Facilities Management 804 W. John St. Suite B Yorkville, IL 60560
- Health & Human Services 811 W. John St. Yorkville, IL 60560
- Highway Department 6780 Route 47, Yorkville, IL 60560
- Historic Courthouse 110 W. Madison St. Yorkville, IL 60560
- Sheriff’s Office 1102 Cornell Lane, Yorkville, IL 60560
Facilities Management continues to implement energy conservation initiatives and projects to reduce utility costs of county owned buildings, upgrade infrastructure, improve space conditions, minimize impact on the environment and contribute towards sustainable facilities.
- Contact us at: KCFM@co.kendall.il.us