District: District 2
700 Buckskin Drive
Oswego, IL 60543
Years on County Board: December 2016 to present
Term Expiration: November 2020
Vision for County: I envision Kendall County as having a balanced budget that allows the county to grow within it means. I see a county that addresses and takes care of the needs of the people in Kendall County with efficiency and respectfulness.
- Teacher since 1997
- Trustee for the Village of Oswego from 2007 – 2015
- Masters in Education, DePaul University
- Masters in Counseling: Northern Illinois University
- Volunteer - Oswegoland Park District Oswego
- Volunteer - Baseball Softball Association (OBSA)
- Volunteer - Oswego Youth Tackle Football (OYTF)
- Football coach for 16 years at the following levels: OYTF, High School & College
Message to Kendall County Citizens: I want to see not just more growth in Kendall County, but better growth. We don’t need to expand and build for the sake of development. Development should be done with a plan and what is the best fit for Kendall County. Tax payer dollars should not be wasted. We (County Board) need to use the same fiscal responsibility regarding tax payer’s money that we use when spending our own money.