District: District 1
1912 Banbury Ave.
Yorkville, IL 60560
Years on County Board: December 2018 to present
Term Expiration: November 2022
Vision for County: My vision for our county government is one that serves citizens intelligently, with fiscal responsibility, while planning for future growth. We are blessed with natural resources that can be an integral part of our county’s future. These resources must be managed carefully and diligently.
Occupation: Currently providing work for a pro-bono Attorney in Chicago on immigration case.
- Kendall County Sheriff’s Merit Commission
- Kendall County Ethics Commission
- DePaul University
- Certified ICDVP (Illinois Certified Domestic Violence Professionals)
- Community College
- Kendall County Democratic Central Committee Media Relations Director
- Vice President of Yorkville Parks & Recreation Board
- Mutual Ground Hospital Advocate
- PADS Volunteer
- Chairman of the Yorkville Steering Committee
Message to Kendall County Citizens: I pledge to be accessible and open to the ideas, concerns and opinions of all residents in Kendall County, as we work together to serve the needs of our citizens. Always putting People before Politics! Kendall County is a great place to live, work and play!